(Originally published by Nattie on March 9, 2004)
- I wish that I could breathe clearly.
- I wish that I could sleep all night without waking up to—
I wish that I could Shine.
I wish I could live to eat rather than eat to live.
I wish I one day could pass without me losing my temper.
I wish I didn’t have to take anti-depressants.
I wish I had a maid.
I wish if I can’t have a maid, that I could at least have little fairies or elves that cleaned my house at night.
I wish that if I can’t have a maid or magic elves, I could at least have family that could put their dirty clothes in the dirty clothes basket without being prompted a hundred times…or clothes that could clean themselves.
I wish that money grew on trees and that I had a large money tree in my backyard.
I wish my kids would go to the bathroom when I tell them to instead of waiting until we are in the middle of the grocery store, the road, or anywhere that doesn’t have a public restroom.
I wish that I could take a nap right now.
- ) a 35 lb jumping bean in my bed
- ) a snoring husband (I think he needs breathe-right strips)
- ) a 35 lb jumping bean picking my nose
- ) a little boy that constantly wets his bed ~ I wish that I could wake up and great the dawn with joy instead of a groan.
Copyright Natalie Rose York