Phillies streaming uniques are up 224%, and average streaming minutes are up 227%. / by NBC Sports Philadelphia Staff Eagles The Eagles (3-5-1) are on the road to face the Browns (6-3) in Cleveland on Sunday afternoon. Phillies household ratings are up 26% over 2017. They’ve had games scoring 6, 6, 7 and 10 points, and they’ve had games scoring 32, 34, 35, 37 and 49 points. 10 most polarizing players in Philadelphia sports history. Sixers playoff ratings (April 14-14, 2018) averaged a 6.8 HH rating, the highest postseason rating since 2012. NBC Sports Philadelphia posted its best finish ever in 2018, as the third most-watched RSN in total day and primetime households (HH), according to Nielsen Media Research. Shake Milton is enjoying "playing loose" under Doc Rivers, scoring 19 points in the Sixers' Tuesday night win. Check back all January for more. NBC Sports Philadelphia registered a 6.2 HH overnight rating on November 14, when Jimmy Butler made his Sixers’ debut against the Orlando Magic, making it the highest rated Sixers game since 2001. By Sean Kane. RT @dustinlong: #NASCAR Friday 5 With one week until the start of the 2020-21 NHL season, NBC Sports announced its full regular-season schedule today that will feature all 31 NHL teams across roughly 100 games on NBC … Flyers streaming uniques are up 44%, average streaming minutes are up 48%. It is the flagship owned-and-operated outlet of NBC Sports Regional Networks. It's Men's Health Month at NBC Sports Philadelphia. As the number three RSN in the nation in primetime (M-Su/7-11pm), NBC Sports Philadelphia averaged nearly 41,000 household impressions a night in the market from January 1 through December 31, 2018. Download the NBC Sports app to watch thousands of live events for free NBC Sports Philadelphia is Philadelphia's number one cable network in 2019, and once again is the third most-watched RSN nationally in total day … NBC Sports Philadelphia moved up three spots from 2017. As the number three RSN in the nation in primetime (M-Su/7-11pm), NBC Sports Philadelphia averaged nearly 41,000 household impressions a night in the market from January 1 through December 31, 2018. BY Dave Zangaro - USA Today Images. By Dave Zangaro. Philadelphia Eagles 13 head coaching candidates for Eagles to consider. It's Men's Health Month at NBC Sports Philadelphia. Five Phillies players who had been training at the team’s facility in Clearwater, Florida have tested positive for coronavirus in recent days, multiple sources tell NBC Sports Philadelphia. NBC Sports will present a record 16 regular-season games on the NBC broadcast network, beginning Sunday, Jan. 17 when the Pittsburgh Penguins host the Washington Capitals. The RSN’s overflow channel will feature betting-related commentary and graphics during tomorrow’s 76ers-Hawks game. CA Notice.Powered by WordPress.com VIP. The following panel addressed the hottest topic at the RSN Summit — sports betting — and comprised speakers from NBC Sports Philadelphia, VSiN, Sportradar, and STATS. Sixers streaming uniques are up 63%, and average streaming minutes are up 77% versus last year. It's Men's Health Month at NBC Sports Philadelphia. How to watch the Philadelphia Flyers NHL live streams, featuring Claude Giroux and Wayne Simmonds We've spoken with top Philadelphia sports figures about how they train, how they keep themselves healthy, and how they've coped with the challenges of the pandemic. NBC Sports Bay Area and NBC Chicago also placed in the Top 10, ranking fifth and eighth, respectively. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.Use of the Website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The Phillies were one of several teams to scout veteran starting pitchers Anibal Sanchez and Julio Teheran during a workout in the Miami area on Tuesday, according to sources. PHILADELPHIA – February 11, 2019 – NBC Sports Philadelphia posted its best finish ever in 2018, as the third most-watched RSN in total day and primetime households (HH), according to Nielsen Media Research. NBC Sports Philadelphia was the third most watched RSN in the country in 2018 originally appeared on nbcsportsphiladelphia.com. NBC Sports Regional Networks is the collective name for a group of regional sports … @Joe08654652 @JafuliCharlie Because I’m harsh on goalkeepers! Following the 2017-18 season (which was the Sixers’ highest-rated since the 2011-12 season) Sixers ratings have continued to grow – pacing up 16% during the current 2018-19 season. Former NBC Sports Philadelphia anchor Leila Rahimi was among those let go in Chicago, where the station's "Sports Talk Live" show has been canceled. How to watch Philadelphia 76ers NBA live streams on NBC Sports Philadelphia. Where does Sirianni's hiring leave Staley. In 2018, NBC Sports Philadelphia debuted new programs and products including – The Mike Missanelli Show, Sixers Outsiders, and the digital exclusive “The Swipe,” on Instagram,  plus the new MyTeams app, and Philly Pass – a new Direct to Consumer product, targeting out of market Philly sports fans. To the predictions: Reuben Frank (4-5) The Browns are a weird team. In Boston, as … Do Not Sell My Personal Information. The Eagles have moved on from Doug Pederson, so here are some candidates for the Eagles to consider. Check back all January for more. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMonday, February 11th, 2019. NBC Sports Philadelphia is the latest RSN to experiment with a gambling-focused alternate feed. Doug Pederson is out as the head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles just three years after leading the Eagles to the franchise's first Super Bowl win By Reuben Frank • … By Dave Zangaro, 5 things to know about Eagles' new head coach Nick Sirianni, Connecting possible offensive, defensive coordinators for Sirianni’s staff, Flyers allow 40 or more shots again, fail to close out Bruins in wild shootout loss. Check back all January for more. We tend to have a love-hate relationship with certain athletes in Philadelphia. The Eagles are reportedly hiring Nick Sirianni as their next head coach. NBC Sports Philadelphia is an American regional sports network owned by the NBC Sports Group unit of NBCUniversal, which in turn is owned by locally based cable television provider Comcast (and owns a controlling 75% interest), and the Philadelphia Phillies (which owns the remaining 25%). This comes a day after president of baseball operations Dave Dombrowski talked about the … We've spoken with top Philadelphia sports figures about how they train, how they keep themselves healthy, and how they've coped with the challenges of the pandemic. Flyers homepage views on NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com are up 31%. @GunmanNeil @Joe08654652 Actually in vegetarian #donteatanimals, ©2021 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. We've spoken with top Philadelphia sports figures about how they train, how they keep themselves healthy, and how they've coped with the challenges of the pandemic. Download the NBC Sports app to watch thousands of live events for free @teamlivefast owner @matt_tifft reveals what has caused his seizures and how he's coping with his conditio…, Dirk Koetter retires after 39 years in coaching https://t.co/GRIBkc3xQV, Robert Saleh: I want players to know I'll help them get paid as much as possible https://t.co/xDgDp5kXK1, @GleedsWords @Joe08654652 @Lauren12arsenal , @Joe08654652 @Finkymeister @IanWright0 @9smudge @MichaelThomas_4 @davehillierr @pauldavis_8 I’ve never turned down… https://t.co/6l81KwPYZE. NBC Sports Philadelphia is an American regional sports network owned by the NBC Sports Group unit of NBCUniversal, which in turn is owned by locally based cable television provider Comcast (and owns a controlling 75% interest), and the Philadelphia Phillies (which owns the remaining 25%). While the Comcast RSN fees are not uniform (Celtics fans in Boston don’t pay the same monthly toll as do Bay Area Warriors fans), the surcharge in Philadelphia … First order of business: Fixing Carson Wentz. Phillies homepage views on NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com are up 54%. Philadelphia 76ers and Philadelphia Phillies – NBC Sports Philadelphia Phoenix Suns and Arizona Diamondbacks – Fox Sports Arizona Sacramento Kings and Oakland A’s – NBC Sports California How to watch Philadelphia Flyers NHL live streams on NBC Sports Philadelphia. Here are the 10 most polarizing players in the city's sports history. It is the flagship owned-and-operated outlet of NBC Sports Regional Networks. Sixers homepage views on NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com are up 36%. BY Sean Kane - Getty Images. All Comcast SportsNet RSN’s will rebrand under “NBC Sports” Seven CSN networks will now be known as "NBC Sports" Local Networks NBC By Ken Fang on 08/23/2017 08/23/2017 2018 NBC Sports Philadelphia Highlights: NBC Sports Bay Area and NBC Chicago also placed in the Top 10, ranking fifth and eighth, respectively. The case for and against hiring Villanova's Jay Wright as Sixers head coach